7th September 2013
until the Air Show
The RAF Leuchars Airshow, hereinafter referred to as “LAS”, permits use of this site subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. LAS reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to LAS are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will LAS be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. LAS does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. LAS takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
7. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Scotland and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, Scotland and Wales.
10. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
1. Tickets are purchased for the Event.
2. All flying is subject to serviceability, availability, operational requirements and weather, therefore it may become necessary to vary the programme due to any of these occurrences. Your statutory rights are not affected.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Air Show should this be necessary in the interest of public safety or due to any event outside its control. If the Air Show is cancelled or curtailed due to circumstances beyond the Organiser’s control, such as force majeure (for example, but not limited to, act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, act or threatened act of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, fog or bad weather, power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, theft or malicious damage), the Organiser will not be obliged to offer any refunds. Your statutory rights are not affected.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the airfield for any reason where necessary in the interests of public safety. The Organiser may have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the persons at the Event.
5. The Organiser is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to the bearer except where any such loss, injury or damage is caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its employees or agents.
6. The Organiser is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused, to the bearer directly or indirectly as a result of the Organiser exercising its right of cancellation in accordance with term 3 above.
7. In the interests of public safety, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse the ticket holder entry or request that the ticket holder leave the airfield at any time for safety reasons or immediately after the Event.
8. The following items may not under any circumstance be brought onto the show ground:
9. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
10. In the interests of all spectators, Gazebos are not permitted in any part of the airfield. Windbreaks and tents are not permitted on the Yellow Car Park.
11. No vehicle shall be permitted to remain in the car parks overnight and all vehicles must be removed from the car parks at the end of the Event.
12. During the Event, the airfield is classed as a public area and is subject to the normal rules and regulation that apply to public areas.
13. No person shall, without the Organiser’s prior written consent, sell, licence, or attempt to sell or licence any material whether written or in the form of digital or photographic film, sound, video or other recording on computer software, obtained or made at the Event.
14. By entering the airfield, the ticket holder is giving consent to being filmed or sound recorded for T.V., Video, DVD, Webcast or other public broadcast. RAF photographers will be taking photographs for publicity purposes through the Event. These may include pictures of persons under 18 years of age, in which case, permission will be sought from parents or legal guardians prior to photographs being taken.
15. Strictly no trading is permitted on the airfield, other than that which is previously agreed with the Organiser.
16. Smoking is not permitted within the immediate vicinity of the aircraft. Please note that it is illegal to smoke inside buildings and enclosed structures.
17. These terms of conditions may be varied by the Organiser from time to time with reasonable notice.
Wind: 16.09 km/h